Monday, December 6, 2010

Elder Myers Dec. 6, 2010

I love you all!

Today we had a really fun, intense dodgeball game as a zone that Elder Franson and I organized in the church parking lot (I was hot in my shorts and a t shirt- I just thought I would rub in the weather here because I love doing that....) I love doing sports, I have really come to realize how much I need a good excersice... and it is amazing how much you start to love P day when you get out over a year haha

The area
Well the area is tough and I know the only thing to do is not complain and get to work. I know that I am still struggling to work my very hardest despite my trials at enduring to the end. However I know that this is where it counts and that just because its tough I will not give up. I know that I will learn a lot from this transfer.

As for the people, we basically have no one worth reporting in terms of their progression but I have faith that that will change! I know that if I work hard the Lord will bless us with a miracle- and that is what this area will need! The Segura's canceled on us for the second time on the Visitor's center. We did start teaching their extremely less active (hasnt been to church since she was baptized...) 17 year old cousin named Sally. She isn't super committed though. We are doing some tracting/checking formers. We have only gotten some nibbles, no one has really caught on... wow that was a lame fishing joke... I don't even like fishing...

my thoughts
well i dont have time for that, until next week
I am happy but struggling I would say